Jarett and Dayana Got Engaged! ~ Jacksonville Proposal Photographer

We've been friends with Jarett and Dayana for a while now, and I can't tell you how honored and excited I was when Jarett asked me to help him plan a surprise proposal! I've done a fun photoshoot with Dayana before, which you can see here, so it wasn't that unbelievable that I would be asking her to pose for me again. So, we choose a day, found a great location, Worked out the details, and Viola! See for yourself:


Oh I love this one! Something about it just draws me to it. I keep going back to it. Love!





Swoon!! Love it! Absolutely a new favorite!


The set up... Can you see the box??


She said Yes!










Nicely Done!




Thinking about proposing to your special someone?? Let us help you, and be there to capture all the emotion of such a momentous event!


0 comments: