Changes! ~ Jacksonville Wedding Photographer

Hello to all of our one follower! It's so wonderful to know you are there, and care enough to check this blog! I just wanted to let it be known that are going to be a few changes coming to the feel of Vargas Visual. It's time we got a little more personal, and added some personality ( read spunk ) to our brand. So be sure to stay tuned for the Awesomeness that will be on the way!

PS- We're also on the verge of getting a studio! Oooo Exciting! Tons of money to be poured into decorating and setting that up, so if you've been debating on when to do your session, Now's The Perfect Time! Just sayin.... =)


1 comments:

  1. Unknown

    Hey, keep posting such posts in the future. You know I am going to tie the knot pretty soon. We will have a shabby chic inspired wedding reception party so I have been seeking suggestions for the affordable but most suitable shabby chic inspired Chicago event venues. I wonder if you can help me!