Edd & Rena Got Hitched!

It's always an honor to be a part of your friend's wedding. And to be entrusted with capturing all their precious memories. But Rena and Edd made my job so easy! She was such a beautiful bride, and he was always the goofball. =) Court and I took full advantage of their easy personalities and comfortableness in front of the camera. And Sam, my husband, was there to capture it all on video!
It was so much fun doing their engagement session, I just knew their wedding would be a blast! Hugs and Kisses to you both!

Bale_Wedding_blog-00001

She had such a Gorgeous dress! I just couldn't get over the dress.

Fairytale Bride

When I posed her for this shot, she looked back at her dress, and said 'Woah!' And I completely agree.

Bale_Wedding_blog-00002

He kept adjusting his speech.

Bale_Wedding_blog-00003

Bale_Wedding_blog-00004

Bale_Wedding_blog-00006

Bale_Wedding_blog-00007

Her mother had these handkerchiefs embroidered for them.

Bale_Wedding_blog-00008

The First Dance. They had a beautiful small reception for family only at the Hill Top.

Bale_Wedding_blog-00009

Bale_Wedding_blog-00010

Love it!

Bale_Wedding_blog-00011

Best Man rockin' out!

Bale_Wedding_blog-00012

I have so many favorites from this wedding, I just couldn't narrow it down. They all make me smile. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


0 comments: