Albums

Hello again!

With the new year, I'm using new companies for all my albums. Really taking a step up with the quality. I recently received my new Custom Guestbook! To give you some specs, I ordered it with Red Leather cover, which feels really nice. Great Touch. I got the embossing on the cover. Up to 3 lines. This particular album is 8"x8" and 30 pages. On average, 30 pages is ideal for guestbooks. The binding is hinged, to allow the pages to lay flat for everyone to sign. I'm just so happy with the quality! It's a great album that i can't wait to show off to all my future brides.

Press Printed Album

I've ordered a new Flush Mount album, as well, but those take a little bit longer to be made. So as soon as it comes in, be sure to check back for an update on that! It's sure to be awesome!


0 comments: